Monday, December 24, 2007

LOVING THIS!! Be sure to watch all the way to the end :)



We are ALL UP IN THE SPIRIT this morning!!! The kids slept with me last night and woke up having a big 'It's Christmas eve freakout.' Today will be a nice quiet day :) We just have a little cleaning to do, and we are going to make cookies from Santa... from a tube of gingerbread cookie dough... cuz I just suck as a mother that way and would rather get right to the fun of decorating them ;)

Yesterday was the family party. It was very nice! Liz wanted a photo of everyone there, but I didn't have my tripod, so I snapped a couple, then Rick's uncle mike snapped a couple. When it was time for the picutre they all started lining up against the wall and I nixed that one hastily... "This isn't a prison line up, people!! We need to mix it up a little... make it interesting!!" I got some good ones... I made them black and white because Liz and Jr's bright yellow wall just wasn't sayin' "Christmas" to me.The rest of the photos from the party are here ...since for most of you it's just a buncha people you don't know.... you probably don't care ;)

No comments: