5:16am-Text that University College is opening late at 10am (I don't even have class today anyway)
...Rick gets a page....
5:38am- Text that the kid's school is open today. (Since when do they text that school is OPEN!?)
5:40- ANOTHER text that the kid's school is open today.
I drag myself to the hallway to holler down to Jessi (who is invariably up at 5am) that she does have school... listen to her groan. Tell her it's a GOOD thing... she would be bored home another day.... blah blah blah. She agrees. I go back to bed.
...Rick gets a call on his work cell phone...
5:55- Text that the kids school is CLOSED today. (guess they changed their mind)
...Rick gets another page....
I GIVE UP!! I get up and head downstairs to tell Jessi the "good" news and here we are, watching 'Three Men and a Little Lady' at 6:20am. I also called my office and the message says we are not open til noon today, which is good I guess cuz the kids won't have to be at B and Grampa's house for very long... since they were just there yesterday to play on their snowday!
4 comments:
I checked on line and it said no school ... LOL...glad I didn't sign up for the text message thing that would have p'd me off LOL
LOL...Sounds like a fun morning!! So how many of inches of snow did you get? Sunny, warm and dry here...
Rick is sick of getting a page, call on cell phone, etc..
We won't be getting any school closings anytime soon.... hehe
Post a Comment