Stacie at work sent this to me today, just watched it now though because we are blocked from youtube and all the other good net places at work, it's too cute --the video, not the blocking!
Work was grrrrrrreat today! I walked in and found out that our director decided that the office would be closed on Christmas eve day in addition to Christmas day, so I get 2 paid days off next week and don't have to use any of my PTO (paid time off). I love that place!!! Things got even better when we all decided to order out for lunch and the director decided to pay for it all!! Guess she got an extra dose of the Christmas spirit and wanted to share it and I am ALL FOR THAT!! :D
Tomorrow is party day! LOTS of cleaning and preparations to do but I am very excited!!
2 comments:
That was really funny!! =o)
OMG I loved that video. I have said more than half of that stuff just yesterday LOL.....
Post a Comment