Jessi was in DESPERATE NEED of nail polish remover, so I took her down to Rite Aid to get some. Right beside Rite Aid is my FAVORITE little gift shop/hardware store so I HAD to pop in and see what Christmas goodies they have this year. They had several decorated trees to shop from. One of them was all decked out in baby ornaments. TOO CUTE!! Jessi said, "Awwww.... I LOVE these... too bad we have no baby to shop for :( " I said "Yeah... too bad.... but WAIT!!! Nicole's sister just had a baby boy!!" So I couldn't resist on getting an ornament... and a sweet little stuffy... and a really cute box ;) And of course I HAD to make a cute little card too... and of course I HAD to take a photo ;)

Speaking of Nicole... how freakin' cute are these snowman canvases that she got me at 'The Christmas Tree Shoppe'!? I have always wanted to do something with that beam in the kitchen/diningroom.... these have gotten all kinds of ideas rolling around in my brain!!

Speaking of Nicole... how freakin' cute are these snowman canvases that she got me at 'The Christmas Tree Shoppe'!? I have always wanted to do something with that beam in the kitchen/diningroom.... these have gotten all kinds of ideas rolling around in my brain!!


1 comment:
Awww to the baby items, good job!! Love the snowman idea, sweet!! So are you snowed in yet? Better you than us!!
Post a Comment