Sunday, December 30, 2007

Random sites for the bored...


This one cracked me right up just now...

Great Olan Mills Photos















"You'd think Pearle Vision would throw in another two pairs for free."


This was last nights obsession after this post on 2peas. The kids and I are SO going 'bento' for lunch...
Love these...but they are a little too pricey for my liking. From what I hear, they have some cute Hello Kitty bento boxes at the dollar tree. I am going to get one for myself... Jessi says no Hello Kitty, but definite YES to the whole bento idea and spent about 20 minutes last night looking at bento boxes on ebay. This one is her favorite.

How freakin' cute are these little soy sauce containers??


And did you know you could SHAPE hard boiled eggs!!?? I had no idea! You can use the molds to shape rice balls too, but I did know about that. I need summa those molds... we just make our rice into plain old boring balls around here!

Bento is such a great way to make a healthy, fun lunch!! I love stuff that makes me grin, and opening my lunch to see a happy little egg bunny and yummy little rows of yummy-ness should totally do the trick!!


And on the other complete end of the spectrum...

Disgusting sites at Walmart (not for the easily queasy!)

And since just about everyone who reads this blog got a new palm for Christmas...

Freeware Palm I got a great little program that is my new check register (let's pretend I had an old one, ok...lol), but there are lots of other neat free programs here too!!

And some others from my bookmarks....

All about frosting... (a post from a GREAT blog that is completely dedicated to cupcakes!! YUM)

Mobiles! (Cuz I want one!)


That's all folks... my lasagna timer should be beeping at me any second now!! Happy Surfin' :)

3 comments:

Wendy said...

LMAO...I think Ma'am you are getting cabin fever and are very bored....thanks for sharing!! Loved the banner, very original and now we can use our imagination!!

Julie said...

The WalMart thing was gross! I have seen some bad stuff...and heard some bad stuff from when my sister worked at Rich's. Clean up on Isle 10 ... YUCK! :) Happy new year. I don't really get the boxes thing...Maybe I am not hip enough :) I am sure I am not hip enough LOL.... The eggs are cute!

Nicole said...

I saw that whole thread about Walmart, YUCKY!!
I think I needs to get myself a Bento Box and I need to make my own Veggie rolls because they are hella yummy but a little pricey!! Then I needs to get myself some of those cute bottles for my soy sauce!!!!