The kids have been BEGGING me all week to take them tubing. We live just a few miles from "THE" place to go tubing around here, yet we have never gone.... but now ALL Jessi's friends go ALL the time... so of COURSE we had to check it out ;) We had a BLAST!!! I didn't want to take my big fancy camera, but I couldn't just NOT take pics... I mean... HELLLOOOO!!!! Have we MET!!?? LOL ....so I brought my old point and shoot that was handed down to Jessi when I got all snooty about cameras ;) ;)
7 comments:
We had a BLAST!!! Sophie was THRILLED with our adventure!
on the way home she said I LOVE you Mommy, I had SOOOO much fun!!
WOW!! Great photos even if it was the old point and click!! You're making me really cold too!! Looks like you all had a BLAST!!!LOL...I spoke with my Mother tonight and they got snow this morning and rain this afternoon, ugh!! She isn't far from a ski resort so we are planning on taking Michael over there for some tubing and sledding...I don't downhill ski but cross country and they don't have enough snow for cross country yet...I think Michael is going to have fun...I'll show him these photos tomorrow...wish Michigan was closer to Maine as I know Michael would enjoy Sean showing him the ropes when it comes to playing in snow...Thanks for sharing Colleen :o)
I love tubing!!!
So are you trying to copy my banner??
ROFL... OMG I didn't even notice that it was the same... DAMNIT... now I have to change it!
Very nice blog, Honey! Sorry I felt like crap or I would have definitely gone with you! Looks like you guys had fun as usual!
Zack's Aunt is going to be taking him sometime soon that is what she got the kids for a Christmas present. It looks fun.
Post a Comment