Tuesday, January 01, 2008

From WINTER WONDERLAND to JUST PLAIN RIDICULOUS!!!

We have SO MUCH SNOW... and ANOTHER storm just blew in a couple hours ago that is said to be bringing along with it ANOTHER 8-12 inches!!!!! Our pile from the plow guy is already about 2 feet above the handrails of our porch (you can't really tell in the photo). GREAT for the kids, as that is their FAVORITE sliding spot!

I am going STIR CRAZY though!! I worked from home on Friday for childcare reasons, Monday the office closed because of the snow storm, and it's looking like tomorrow may be ANOTHER show day. I REALLY hope it isn't. Rick will be home, so that will be nice I guess... but I am REALLY READY for a break from the kids and a nice day at the office!!!!!!

I forgot that I never posted photos from when we did Christmas with Nicole and Sophie. I started to the other day, but got side-tracked (IMAGINE THAT!!) and it never happened... so here they are!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Very nice slide show! I am voting for you to have tomorrow off though so I get to spend a day off with you! Either way, one of us will be happy!

Wendy said...

Wow look at all that snow!! Michael so wants to come visit you!! LOL...he asked is that grammies and I said NO...he started pouting....Ekk...He'll have snow Friday but then after that they are calling for rain, grr...looks like a lot of time at the ice rink skating!!
Loved the slide show photos...Sean is just too funny!! Get him a jewelry box Mom!! He'll love it!!

Rick Jordan said...

Get him a jewelry box? Do you want my son to be gay? LOL j/k! How about a treasure chest? Come on up- you can take as much snow back with you as you want- we have plenty!