Today was Sean's last summer swimming lesson and I FINALLY remembered batteries AND to bring my camera!!! YAY ME! He didn't pass on to the next level....but I didn't expect him to...there is a huge list of stuff they have to 'master' before they move on. Sean can do about 5 of them ;)
~~~~~He has definately mastered the 'jumping in' thing~~~~~~
After swim lessons it was errand time...WOO HOO! First we went and registered Sean for fall football and Jessi for cheerleading. Then it was on to the grocery store....which is a chore I know some hate...but we have a blast :) There are not nearly enough grocery store photo shoots...lol!

"Look Mommy! I'm riding in a school bus!!!"
And now...we are awaiting the arrival of B and Grampa cuz the kids are having a SLEEPOVER!! YIPPPPEEEE!!!! Mommy and Daddy get the house all to ourselves!! Bring on the wine coolers :)
Tomorrow is Hampden Children's Day and the kids are doing the day's activities with B and Grampa...and in the evening we will all go the the fireworks together. I think Nicole and Sophie might come along too :)

1 comment:
I hate blog spam!!!!
Post a Comment