Other than that little bit of excitement...not a whole lot else going on. I entered in a couple scrapbooking contests, so I'm having fun working on those. Still workin' on housebreakin' the pup....he's coming along, but still one accident a day or so...there have been a few 'accident free' days...so it's lookin' good :) Jessi has become QUITE the little 'Dog Whisperer.' She already has him sitting, laying down, crawling, playing fetch and 'giving' the fetched item, and going to 'bed' (his crate), on command---about 75% of the time. ;)
The In-laws house is coming right along!! This pic is from yesterday (taken standing in the soon-to-be garage)...I drove by today and the house and garage are already all plywooded and it's lookin' all 'housey' ...lol!! By the end of the week the shell should be complete! I am SO happy for them!!

Alrighty....off to sit and sweat...temp today is supposed to be 98...and it's so freakin humid, walking feels like swimming!
No comments:
Post a Comment