
I caved in to the old, "BUT ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DOING IT!!" Jessi has been wanting highlights in her hair for AGES...and I have always said 'no way jose.' Over the weekend we were out shopping at a surplus/salvage store and apparently a drug store went out of business or something cuz they had ALL that kind of stuff 1/2 off. I got myself some hair color...and Jessi begged and pleaded for highlights...again. Apparently ALL her friends have them...except the ones that don't (rofl... this is really what she said)...and even the ones that don't are getting them (Suuuuuurrrre they are ;) )
I must have been weak from all the exercize I have been doing lately cuz I caved and bought a box o' highlights. She anxiously awaited Tuesday when I told her we would do them. Today was the day. She quickly learned the price of beauty as I started pulling strands of hair with the metal pick thingy thru those little tiny holes...and then even more so when we pulled the cap off her head ;) All worth it she says tho...she is delighted with the results...and I have to admit....I think her hair looks great too.This will be one of maybe 2 times in her life I will cave under the 'all my friends are doing it' trick!!
4 comments:
Her hair looks great! I can't believe she is old enough to be wanting highlights!!
The answer better be NO when she asks to die her hair completely in a couple of years.
Pretty!!
beautiful!! I'm just waiting for Rach to bring it up!!
LOL...I already prewarned her..."DON'T EVEN _ASK_ to dye all your hair until you are 23!!"
Post a Comment