Sean had his second to last swimming lesson today. He has come so far in just these 2 weeks of lessons!! Just last Monday he was a COMPLETE FREAK about putting his face underwater and today he dunked his whole head COMPLETELY under!! Nicole and I taught Jessi to swim and I must say...taking him to someone who knows exactly how to teach kids to swim is MUCH better! He is playing football in the fall, so I will work with him at the pool myself during football season...then when that's over, I will re-enroll him in the lessons. OMG...speaking of the football.... It is SO FREAKING CUTE!! They have thier practices every week and then at the half-time of the high school homecoming football game they have a little mini game!!! HOW FREAKIN' CUTE IS THAT!!??
AFTER swim lessons (which we rode to with B (MIL) today), B wanted to come in and look at my countertops again because she wants to get the same ones in a different color. So when we got home Jessi ran ahead and when she got to the porch she said...'whats this?' and I said, "Whats what?" Then I saw and let out a HUGE GASP and yelled "OMG!!!" Liz ran over cuz she thought there was something wrong...lol!!! There was a HOME THEATER IN A BOX on my porch!!!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!! I had mentioned that I wanted one to my mom, but I had NO CLUE she ordered me one!!!! What a great suprise!! I wired my house for speakers and surround sound when we built it, but the wires have just been sitting all only in the walls because we had nothing to hook them up to...lol. NOW...they are still sitting all lonely because I can't figure out how to hook them up to the system...ROFL! I have it all set up though with the factory wires until Rick can figure out hwo to do it 'for real.' I am LOVING IT! It has a 5 disc changer and plays CDs, DVDs, MP3s, photo discs...and other things I have never heard of ;) We are SO renting a movie tonight!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment