Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My mom would make a terrible crack whore

Today at around noon or so, Mom calls. She tells me that she just had the BEST dentist appointment (yes you read that right). Apparently they gave her Halcion for the appointment which knocked her right out and she never even felt a thing. We then chatted for about an hour or so about ...well... stuff... Then she decided to go take a nap.

Today around 5 or so, Mom calls. She tells me she that she just had the BEST dentist appointment... ROFL ROFL!!! I tell her..."yeah mom...I know...you told me earlier" She is incrudulous (and I also think she MUST be messing with me), "I MOST CERTAINLY DID NOT!! You are TEASING ME! Chris (my brother) told you about it, didn't he!?" "No, Mom...we talked earlier for over an HOUR...you told me about the dentist...the Halcion...." and I tell her lots of other specifics about the appointment. She gets all quiet for a minute and then says, "Oh MY! Well THAT'S a little scary, huh!?" We laugh and talk for awhile about all the stuff we already talked about this morning...which she remembers all of...but insists that we talked about it all YESTERDAY...lol. I finally convince her that we didn't even talk on the phone yesterday....and then she has no choice but to believe me that we really DID already talk this morning...lol!


She is a silly, silly lady...and I gotta get me summa that Halcion....ROFL!!

No comments: