I had to have a tooth pulled this morning. I freaking hate the dentist. OK...that's not really true. I LOVE my dentist...he is wonderful...as was the tooth puller dentist I saw this morning. I just hate having dental care procedures preformed on me. There...that's more what I am trying to say. I felt so silly this morning sitting in that dentist chair, waiting for him to come in and trying with all my might not to just start bawling. I felt even sillier when pulling the tooth took about 5 seconds and didnt hurt at all. I am glad Liz took the kids today since the entire right side of my face is still completely numb rendering me unable to speak ...or yell ;) And for the next 3 days I am only allowed to eat soft things like pudding and ice cream. Wow...poor me ...lol!!
This morning I felt Autumn on the way. We got up early and needed sweatshirts and socks. Some may be sad to see summer ending. Not this girlie. I LOVE Fall. I love it when Jessi goes back to school and I don't have to listen to the 2 of them fighting all day long ;) I love picking apples and pumpkins. I love taking the kids for walks in the woods. The best part of autumn is all the great photo opps :)
Alrighty...guess it's time to sit and drool and wait for the novacaine to wear off .
No comments:
Post a Comment