Sean's lifelong friend Sophie came over to play today! The kids..and Cooper... had a BLAST playing outside! The weather is absolutely gorgeous today!
They spent most of the time in their "fort" under a bush. I have no idea what the appeal of that is...
They are so funny to watch. They always seem to be on a VERY IMPORTANT mission!! Like they are going to be the ones to discover the next new bug or type of grass. Wouldn't it be nice to still have such a exciting view of life??
Jessi played a little...but my little tween just isn't down with playin with little rugrats anymore. Plus she is having a 'end of the summer' slumber party tonight and is preparing for that.
Sophie and Cooper became fast friends. They wore him right out and couldn't understand why he didn't want to go back out with them after a juice break. He was ready for a NAP!! Off to do errands now...zillions and zillions of errands. Yahoo.
3 comments:
They are soooo cute together!! Sophie loved Cooper! He is just her size, LOL!!
ooops---I was trying to edit. :)
I said----I'd love a fort! and a pretty day! or something like that.
Post a Comment