Sunday, August 27, 2006

TMI/Pity Party...don't wanna hear it? Too bad..it's my blog and you are not the boss of me!! :-P

Yesterday was a blah blechy day....could have had a lot to do with the phase of the moon ;)...but everything was getting to me. I started to scrap...but wasn't feelin it. All this exercise and healthy eating...got on the scale today and have not lost an ounce in the past couple weeks. What possessed me to get on the scale the day I started my period??? Not a clue. Rick has lost 25 pounds since we started this!!! I am happy for him and he is lookin HOT but...you know....

Also...I was having a pity party all day because overall I am BORED BORED BORED!! This SAHM gig is boring the bejeezus out of me. Since I have been exercising I have more energy than ever....and the TV and computer are just not 'doin it' for me like they used to. Of course...we still down a car for another couple weeks so I am bored and trapped.

Things are much brighter today!! (moody much...lol...ahhh the joys of being a woman) I feel great and even tho today is Rick and my 'non exercise day'....I did it anyway because I felt like it! And...now that my pity party is over, I realize that Jessi starts school on Wednesday and all the kids fall sports will start....Rick's car will be on the on the road again...and Sean will have playgym and storytime ...and maybe preschool in a couple months to go to. I am also going to apply to substitute teach...and maybe watch a couple kids before and/or after school for some extra cash. So...boredom will NOT be an issue in a matter of days ;)

I also earned myself some serious guilt-free retail therapy today!! I sold a couple scrappin' things on ebay and am using the cash from the old scrap stuff for some NEW scrap stuff!! I got some great stuff on ebay this morning including these tags that I have been drooling over on gallery LOs(I got the small AND large assortments :) :) )...and later I am going to order from Rocky Mountain. I have been working on my Rocky Mtn list for a week now...it has been revised about 42 times...and may need one more revision ;) I am getting lots of new CHA goodies sassafrass lass....daisy d's (never liked their stuff before but I am LOVING the gypsy harvest line)...autumn leaves...MME Bohemia...AC...BG Romani...Urban Lily...Flair.... ahhhhhhh I can't wait to get my hands on that stuff!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yeah you are a BAAAAD Influence! Just had to say free shipping and you got me all over it and revising my own list when I wasn't even thinking about making a freakin list!!!! I am hella excited to get all kinds of new goodies!