Wednesday, December 12, 2007

@#$%!

Um.... where did the time go???

I have TWO HUGE page papers due on MONDAY that I haven't even started. One of which is nearly impossible because I have to write a 2 page summary about 10 of the courses I have taken over my college 'career' and how they have been helpful to me in my internship, or how they will be helpful to me in the future. Yeah, RIGHT. For one thing, many of my courses were taken 10 years ago... I don't even REMEMBER the details of them. For another thing... my position here not really relate to hardly any of the courses I have taken as my focus up until very recently was children and adolescents. So WTH am I supposed to do???? I talked to my internship advisor who said, "Just do the best you can with it." Thanks, Dude.

4 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Old people are just old children! LOL

Wendy said...

Yikes!! Doesn't sound like much fun and I agree with Rick's comment!! He's right!!

Artistically Twisted said...

What no "Party blog"?

Artistically Twisted said...

Old children that should be soaked in a wave of "Puddle fun" ;0)