I got our Christmas cards shot and all ordered. They are essentially the same as my new banner up there :)
I also got some great pics of the 'kids' playing outside!! They have been in and out ALL DAY LONG!!
Tim came over to do a little laundry, be my photography assistant AND did LOTS of my gift-wrapping for me! YAY TIM! I HATE wrapping presents and he is a present wrapping guru!! The kids are SO excited to finally have some gifts under the tree!
6 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your cards!! So cute!! :)
LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!! VERY COOL!!!
GREAT PICS!!
LOVE the Xmas card!! Great idea - so creative!! Tim was all proud cuz he took the picture. (or he's claiming he did).
Well... he DID push the button ;)
The snow pictures are adorable and I LOVE your new banner!
Love the Christmas cards, just to funny!! Colleen you came up with a great idea and wonderful photos!! Michael saw the snow and started whining...he so wants to go play in the snow...the closest snow is in New Mexico...Grammie said they had a dusting there but not enough to play in...sigh!! Some day I'll take him to New Mexico!! Thanks for sharing!! Good job Tim on the button pushing, lol!!
Post a Comment