Thursday, December 27, 2007

K... I saw this on a blog awhile ago and have been dying to do it...

and to see YOURS too!!!!

Top 25 FAVORITE MOVIES that I can think of at this very moment...lol (in NO particular order, and for me a 'favorite movie' is a movie I could watch again and again.... there are some movies that I really loved, but wouldn't want to watch them again like 'Reign Over Me' and other movies that are just not the kind of movies you want to see more than once.... )

  1. 40 Year old Virgin
  2. 50 first dates
  3. Titantic
  4. Ace Ventura: Pet Dectective
  5. Billy Madison
  6. Fargo
  7. Untamed Heart
  8. Blast from the past
  9. Encino Man NO WEEZIN' THE JUICE!!!!
  10. Ever After
  11. Pure Country
  12. The Little Mermaid
  13. Clerks
  14. Heathers
  15. Not Without My Daughter
  16. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
  17. Legends of the Fall
  18. Practical Magic
  19. The wedding Singer
  20. Finding Nemo
  21. Steel Magnolias
  22. Independence Day
  23. Heathers
  24. Men in Black
  25. Far and Away

2 comments:

Wendy said...

LOL...I'm proud of you ma'am...I couldn't even remember 25 movies that I've seen let alone which ones were favorites....Old age is hell!!

Rick Jordan said...

You missed the stupidest movie EVER! Dude Where's My Car?