
Sean found a new hideout :) There are 3 apple trees (not yummy apples :( ...little yucky ones) on our land that the kids called as their own when we bought the land. Today Sean discovered that under his tree there is a GREAT place to hide and play. (Looks obvious in the picture, but from the front of the tree it looks like all the branches just go to the ground...plus the tall grass hides the area too) He is such a outdoors guy...I love that we live in a place where he can play and explore safely all day long to his hearts content. In Bangor he w
as such a handful because he was always all cooped up.We had a busy weekend (as most of you know, our 'weekend' is Sunday and Monday). Sunday I went to a crop and after that I met Nicole at Walmart. While there we discovered that she can now shop for Sophie in the regualr girls department and not just the baby/toddler dept....it was like the heavens opened up and shined a light down onto all the cute little girly clothes....lol. We spent probably an hour ooohing and ahhhing over clothes by Mary Kate and Ashley and Stuff by Hilary Duff ;)
Yesterday after Jessi headed off to school Rick, Sean and I went over to the in-laws new house to paint.....and paint....and paint (even the ceiling...yuck). I thought I would be more sore today ...but I'm not. I guess the working out is doing 'something'....if not making me lose weight :-/ We also bought our plane tickets for Disney as the fares were super low....exciting!! Even MORE exciting...my mom is pretty sure she is going to pop down to play 'Disney' with us for a few days. Maybe I can drag her over to Pleasure Island this time and get her wasted .....lol!!
1 comment:
The heavens totally opened up and shined a light down on ALL the cute girly clothes!!! I have been wanting to buy all the MaryKate and Ashley stuff since she was a baby!!! That STUFF by Hilary Duff is tooo cute, but I will have to wait a few more years because I don't think they make smaller sizes. LOVING that Sean has all that room to explore and have a blast all day!!!
Post a Comment