Saturday, September 09, 2006

Officially fall!

The kids start thier fall activities today! I lucked out somewhat because both kids have their practices and games at the same time on fields that are adjacent to each other...so I can just go back and forth and watch them both :) I can't WAIT to take pics and do scrapbook pages of my little football player and cheerleader ....what do you want to bet I will forget my camera today?..lol!

This past week I did lots of fall cleaning! Worked a ton in the yard putting away all the summer toys...cleaning up the porch....cleaning up all the doogie doo doo ;) Sean was a big helper with the yard cleaning! We also cleaned Sean's room BIGTIME....I even was inspired ;) to go through all his zillion toys and weed them out. Ended up with 1 big trashbag of broken, yucky toys...and another of toys to go to goodwill. He is happy as a pig in shit!! (ROFL...sorry it just came out) He is in his room constantly now and has a renewed love for all his 'good' toys. It's so much easier for him to play with them now that he has ONE box of toys, and ONE basket that holds all the parts to his train set. Jessi is past the age of toy weeding. When we moved she got rid of all her toys and only has stuffed animals now. So the only 'weeding' we do for her is the seasonal weeding of the clothes.

Rick is working tomorrow...so I can't go to crop in Bangor like I had planned on doing :( ...guess I'll be scrappin at home!! I cleaned my scraproom yesterday so it's ready an waitin'!!

Wow....that was boring...guess 'tis the season for boring blogs ;)

Pics later...if I don't forget my camera!

No comments: