Saturday, September 16, 2006

Bringin' Sexy back

I present to you.............my "JT Sammich"....
ROFL...feeling a little silly this morning :) :) Last night in the car we were jammin out to SexyBack and Jessi says to her friend, "My mom has a TOTAL crush on Justin Timberlake"...hee hee... I said, "UMMMM....NOOOOOO, I don't!! You can't have a crush on someone that is ALREADY YOUR BOYFRIEND...DUH!!" Pretty sure Jessi's friend feels sorry for Jessi having to have a psychotic mother....ROFL!

Of course...Sean had to go and ruin it this morning as he watched me edit this picture he says, "Is that Uncle Tim? Why is Uncle Tim at that place?" I said, "That is NOT Uncle Tim!" He looks at me VERY suspiciously and sayd..."Well he really LOOKS like Uncle Tim...are you SURE that's not Uncle Tim?"

Ewww. Thanks a lot, Sean.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

ROFL!!! ROFL!!! ROFL!!!

I think Sean needs to have his eyes checked!! I have seen Tim up close and he DOES NOT look like JT!!!
He might groom as much as JT but that is about all he has in common with him!!!!