Res# 86686735
2/4 - 2/12/07
Disney's Port Orleans Riverside, Standard View Room
Magic Your Way Package, 7-Day tickets with Park Hopping Option
Total: $2332.12
Deposit: $200.00 Paid on 9/5/06
Final Due: $2132.12 on 12/21/06
You will receive written confirmation along with information about your resort in about two weeks. Please let me know if you have any questions when you receive it.
I am looking forward to helping you plan a magical Disney vacation. If you have any questions on anything at Disney World, don’t hesitate to ask.
Have a Disney Day!
Stephanie DelVecchio
Small World Vacations, Inc ….where the magic begins!
Authorized Disney Vacation PlannersDedicated to Your Dreams and Your Dollars
Phone: 781-598-9211
Toll free: 866-264-2539
Fax: 775-263-9283
Sooooo happppppppppy :) We were going to stay at the cheapo All Star resorts...but Liz found this great travel agent who got us a great deal...so we upgraded for just a little more. We couldn't get into the Coronado Resort like we wanted as it was sold out....but Rick and I have stayed at Port Orleans Riverside before and LOVED it there too!! The kids are so excited and spend tons of time looking at guide books and on the computer at disney.com and youtube.com looking at rides. Here is a scrapbook page I did about Sean's excitement...it's going to be a 2 page spread about Jessi also....but I am waiting on pics!
1 comment:
I LOVES this layout!!!
You guys are gonna have a BLAST!!!
Post a Comment