Monday, September 11, 2006

Yipee Ky-YAY!!!

This morning checked Rocky Mtn to see if my order had shipped ...and it said it hadn't been received by the post office yet. So of course I sulked like a 3 year old ;) A couple hours later the mailman knocks on the door and hands me a package from ..........ROCKY MOUNTAIN!!!!
So....I have spent the past half hour studying and arranging every piece of paper...lol...while Sean sat beside me using my hole punch to turn a peice of scrap paper into a colander ;) I think my favorite of all of it is the Sassafrass Sass....close second is a tie between the Gin-x boy buggy stuff and the American Crafts papers. I really thought it would be the Bohemia...and I do love it...butI just loooooove the bright fun colors and patterns of the others!!

Off to touch and smell and organize...and MAYBE even scrap....lol!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nicole said...

ROFL!!! I did the same thing today!!! I think my FAVS are the Daisy D stuff and of course the new BG, I really love the Bohemia stuff too!! Gotta love it when there is big box FULL of all kinds of Scrapbooking goodies!! Great end to a Horrible day! Now I gotta go and play!