I am IMing with my bestest friend Nicole right now. I am also in my livingroom watching Brokeback Mountain (or Bareback Mtn as my mother calls it...lol) and drinking yummy watermelon and green apple smirnoff's with her. We are having a slumber party :) We had planned on hanging out and watching a movie...but we the kids were having so much much...as were we...that we decided to make a night of it!! The kids wore each other right out and fell asleep around 8...so once they were all snug as bugs in rugs...out came the beverages :)
Wow...this movie is really gay...
ROFL
17 comments:
Hella Gay!! LOL!! We have taken the talking on the phone and IMing to the next level!! FOR REAL, ROFL!!
Yeah...we are beyond silly!! Laptops RULE!!!!!!
So..what IS an ear candle anyway??
I don't know, I am investigating the ear candle thing, pretty sad when that is the most exciting thing going on at SB.com!!!
So when is the gay stuff gonna start!?
I mean ....the gay stuff on the movie...not OUR gay stuff...cuz well...Ewwwwwwww!!!
EWWWWWWWWW, that isn't even funny!
I thought the gay stuff was starting but now they are back to guns and horses, although there could be some gay stuff with the horses, oh wait thats chicks!
Well they are talking about cooking...that's gay...unless you are Emeril...he's not gay
Ear candling is a load o' crap!!!
http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/candling.html
I wish I knew how to quit you!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL
All we have is this brokebackfuckinmountain!!!!!!!
I can't get by on a couple of high altitued fucks once or twice a year like you!
OMG....ROFL
We are so bad...that guy is dead and we are laughing!!
EVIL!!!! ROFL
Isn't this movie supposed to be a tearjerker??
Tearjerker more like queerjerker!! LOL!!
HE AIN'T NO QUEER!!!!!!
Bwuahahahahahahaha!!!
Oh he is totally QUEER!!!!
Hee Hee
He's NOT! ....but his boyfriend is!!
LOL
Post a Comment