Haven't had much to say the past few days...and I still don't ...lol... but I am no blog slacker!!!
Been busy busy busy around the house working on my humungo list of projects. It hadn't really dawned on me that Thanksgiving is NEXT week...until a few days ago....so now I feel like I have to HUSTLE!!!! Yesterday I had to give BOTH dogs baths so that they are nice and clean for our company...and they were long overdue. Bathing those dogs is like a full-contact sport! But it was great to be able to cross it off my list :) I know there is no way I will have the list done by Thanksgiving...I am more concerned with having it done my the time my mom and brother get here. (And YES mom....putting up a closet rod WITH PLASTIC HANGERS in Jessi's room is #1 on the list ;) ) I am a little stalled out on the list because FIL has my drill and I NEED IT!!!
Also busy scrapbooking in between projects. Working on the album for my Nana and having a great time scrapping my fav pics! I am not doing any particular theme or anything, but a bunch of family pages with pictures I love! I'd upload...but my camera is sans batteries and Rick is sans brain and can't seem to remember to bring me home some for work (and if I BOUGHT some I'd hear..."I can't 'BELIVE you BOUGHT batteries!!! I TOLD you I'd get you some from work!!") I used to have a great battery charger and rechargeable batteries....but I haven't seen any of that stuff since pearl st.
Alrighty.... I MUST play a little Dice City Rollers for a minute before getting back to work...gotta earn that badge!
No comments:
Post a Comment