Sunday, November 19, 2006

FUN!: The Aftermath (alternate title... 'YES I finally got some batteries for my camera!')


Last night Jerry and Julie came over to play :) Last time that came over we never made it to a game as we had so much to chat about. This time we did play some Cranium Turbo...but it took FOREVER because between each turn we'd get chatting and then forget who's turn it was (don't know whether to blame that on the chatting or the libations ;) ) We talked a lot about the upcoming Christmas bash that Rick and I are hosting and there was lots of brainstorming about what gifts everyone is going to bring for the 'Dirty Santa/White elephant' game. I got a little scared when it occured to Jerry that he could buy $5 worth of molding clay and 'make something' <---use your dirty mind there..... Should be a great party!!





Today Nicole and I are going to the scrapbooking store to paint pottery. Yes....that is what I said. Definitely NOT my idea ....but who am I to turn down an invitation to do ANYTHING on football day? ;) I have a feeling I will be casting jealous glances across the room at the people who are actually SCRAPBOOKING at the SCRAPBOOKING store...lol! OK OK I Keed...I Keed :) I'm sure it will be fun and I am all for trying out something different! I used to LOVE painting pottery.... in the 6th grade......

2 comments:

Nicole said...

It will be fun to try something new and spread our creative wings! Although I have so many crafts I am into I can't figure out which one to do when I actually have the time! I have been working on a layout for a week and a scarf for about two months! I have completed several pieces of jewelry though!!

Colleen said...

LOL... CREATIVE WINGS!!?? ROFL...that may be the gayest thing you have ever said...lolololol