
I have been a list makin' fool the past few days!! A sure sign that the holidays are upon us :) My mom AND my brother are coming to visit for Christmas and my father and my aunt are coming for Thanksgiving! So it's high time we get this house in shape!!! I made a HUGE list yesterday of stuff I need to do before the holidays and I made Rick a not-so-huge list of the 'man stuff' I need done :) Telling him to do stuff pretty much gets me nuthin'....but give that man a list and he'll do whatever you want!

Even Sean has caught the list making bug :) Right now the kids (and our overnight guest friend :) ) are upstairs making their Christmas lists. My MIL e-mailed last night and asked me to make an amazon dream wish list in case FIL hits it big at the slots...so I have been having fun with that!! I am not done, but I have gotten a good start on it ;) I always try to keep it current every few months anyway for the kids birthdays and stuff. Click here to buy me somethin...lol... I have also been working on my list of stuff to buy for others. Some of the black friday ads are out and I LOVE ME SOME BLACK FRIDAY!! My brother and I are making a tradition of it and heading out at the butt-crack of dawn again this year! I can't wait! (I say that now....but when I am standing an a 100 yard line at Best Buy for a $5 100 pack of CD's, I guarantee I'll be singing a different tune ...lol) Last year we mastered our plan-of-attack. I get right in line and Tim runs around and gets stuff! This year Christy (Tim's GF) is coming along and Tim and I decided today that since she is the 'new girl', her initiation will be being the runner ...lol!
Alright...enough typey....time to get to work on crossing stuff off my list!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment