
Today we made paper chains for the tree when Sean got home from his regular Wednesday grandparents visit. I wasn't sure Sean would be able to do with without major assistance....turns out I underestimated the boy once again ;)
Other than that I didn't do a whole heck of a lot today. Vegged out while Sean was gone, played with Sean when he got home, picked Jessi up from school and then helped the kids clean their rooms--we are trying to keep the house clean throughout the holidays so that there is no 'freak-out cleaning' when we have company coming. I tried to hang the shelf/closet rod in Jessi's room...but the shelf was too long and the saw is in Rick's car....still. Right now I am researching this whole 'grocery game' thing and trying to figure out if it is worth trying out. People are saving some serious money using it...but I wonder if it's people that live in more metropolitan areas that can shop several different grocery stores to get the best deals?? And...I also find the whole 'stockpiling' thing a little 'Ruby Ridge-ish'...even though the intent is to save money, not to accumulate 'stuff' in the event of the Apocalypse. Anyway...I will probably give it a shot...it's only $1 to try it out for 4 weeks. But from what I have read on 2peas it's best to get a stockpile of coupons for a couple weeks before starting...and as we all know...the peas know best...lol.
2 comments:
The only store you can do it for around here is CVS, and the one at the mall doesn't have half the things on your weekly "list".
I do way better going to thecouponmom.com and printing out the list for Shaws. It shows all the sale items and available coupon.
Have you seen pics of some of the stockpiles? Definitly overkill. DO you NEED 748 tubes of rash cream?
thanks for the info!
Post a Comment