Not too much to post about. We had a nice quiet weekend that involved a lot of cleaning, organizing and scrapbooking (click here to see the pages I did :) ) ...my kind of weekend!! Rick's vacation is over, and he spent the bulk of it sick with a nasty cold (and even nastier drama ;) )...so we didn't meet all our 'around the house' goals of the week since hunting pretty much took all the energy he could muster being deathly ill and all (I hope you are reading the ooooozing sarcasm there). We DID, however, get a GREAT start on the basement!! We got it completely cleaned and organized! Next step is MANY trips to the dump and power washing the floor. The floor is so yucky...it looks like it's a dirt floor and not a concrete one because of the basement flooding and rain/mud before the house was complete...so that is going to be a chore and a half.
We got some GREAT news Friday!!!! The hotel that we originally wanted to stay at opened up AND some new discount codes were released!! SO...we get to stay that our FAV hotel...with a WATER VIEW room AND upgraded passes for $250 LESS than we already paid!! SCHWEEET!! Small World Vacations has GOT to be the BEST travel agency for Disney trips EVER! I am SO excited for our vacation!! Disney is just a guaranteed great time for all!! And we are all EXTREMELY excited that Rick is coming along this time! The kids and I have been flying all over the country the past few years without him...it will be so great to have him along with us to join in the fun!!! When we first told the kids about the trip and that Daddy was coming too...I think Jessi was just as excited about that as she was about the trip itself!!
No comments:
Post a Comment