Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Oh what fun it is...

Rick got the lights up yesterday with only minimal drama. We had 3 strands to put up and when we opened the boxes we discovered that they weren't the kind of lights that hook together. So....we had to do some very creative things with extension cords :)

I FINALLY got a full nights sleep last night after a loooooooong weekend of sleepless nights thanks to an infected abscessed tooth that spread to the entire left half of my face :( Antibiotics on board now and doin' their duty!! Thank you antibiotics...and thank you MOM for that pogo subscription that kept me company on those long nights...lol!

I got a fun suprise last even when Nicole popped over with PRESENTS for me :) She picked up some hella cute trinkets for me at the Christmas Tree Shop on Black Friday! I had a suprise for her too! My fav scrappy site had a BOGO sale on all paper on Friday and I got us each packs of the new Basic Grey Fruitcake paper! I also finally used my contest winnings to get myself lots of new Bazzill Bling! It is GORGEOUS in person! OH...AND she also brought me her old phone since she didn't need it anymore since she got a new razr phone! I LOVE IT! It's just like my old phone that met it's fate after it's little 'vacation.' I REALLY missed that phone and HATED the crappy old flip phone my brother gave me. I wanted to buy another just like it, but they don't make them anymore....and NOW I HAVE ONE :) Happy Happy Joy JOY!

OK...feels like it's some for another round of motrin...

No comments: