Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It STARTED like a normal blog post....

Damnit Damnit Damnit. I am getting sick. The whole family has taken turns with this nasty cold and I really thought I had somehow avoided it. I started feeling like shit last night and then I couldn't sleep because I was all stuffed up. So I just laid there in bed for what felt like HOURS thinking about my problems...other people's problems...the world's problems.... I finally fell asleep and had what seemed like one long dream all night long involving me running from 'something' driving my van all around with the kids, Cooper, and a puppy that Jessi found in a cage at the Goodwill store where we had to stop to buy blankets so that the kids could sleep in the van. Then I took a wrong turn and drove through several fields of various vegetables and mud, but I couldn't stop the car. I ended up at a farm where they told me how to properly drive through the fields without getting stuck and I KNEW they were lying. At some point the dream turned into a reality lifetime movie that I was watching...yet I was 'there' too...about a woman running from her abusive husband yet nobody believes her because she used to be a porn star and a prostitute. Throughout that part of the dream people kept saying "I think she is a pea (i.e. a member of the message board at twopeasinabucket.com). I know she used to be a pea before all this went down. She posted about it when it all started." So then I am trying to find her pea name and the threads that she posted...all of this WHILE still 'with her' running from this guy and various other obstacles.... one of which being she gets 'caught' in a porn movie theater watching a movie and they take pictures of her in there so that DHS will take away her kids.


WOW...what the hell is going on in MY head, huh? I have never even SEEN the inside, OR the outside for that matter, of a porn theater!? I highly doubt it's as clean and 'new looking' as my subconscious thinks it is...lol!

3 comments:

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole said...

Duuuude, I think your on the crack! Or maybe your taking the pot. I really hope your not on that crystal meth that is taking over the world.

If you are doing any of the above YOU will be on your very own reality show: INTERVENTION!!

Mindy said...

What kind of drugs were you on!!????? ;) Hope you are feeling better!