Thursday, February 22, 2007

Cozy

I think dogs make a house a home...and a cozy home at that! My favorite time of day is the evening when the kids have gone to bed, the house is quiet and I have a doggie laying on the end of the house keeping my feet warm and toasty! I know dogs are a long of work and of course there are times when I want to ring their necks (like the day before yesterday when I came down in the morning and Cooper had destroyed a beanie baby and there were little white plastic pellets EVERYWHERE...and I mean EVERYWHERE! I never would have believed all of those would fit in that one little rat!) But to me the unconditional love and fun and silliness they bring to a house far outweighs the naughtiness ;)

P.S. I also LOVE these frames that I downloaded!! You can get the kit of all different kinds of them here. They are super easy...just cut and past them on to your pic in any photo editing program.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute picture. I never was a dog person until I got my Little Karma dog...Now I could not live without one.

Nicole said...

I agree completely and I have a hella naughty dog, but I wouldn't trade the snuggles for anything!