Saturday, February 24, 2007

A welcome guest!!


This morning Nicole popped over for a visit and to show us Sean's debut in print!! One of the layouts of Sean that Nicole made were published in a scrapbooking book! Sean thought it was pretty cool to see himself in a book!

Saturday is 'chore day' in our house and this weeks chore day was NOT going well....at all. Sean had been in his room for almost 3 hours refusing to clean with brief trips downstairs
for temper tantrums and fights with his sister...who was
ALSO not doing what she was supposed to do in a timely manner. JUST when I was ready to murder them both.... Nicole ran upstairs and laid the smack down and had Sean done cleaning his room in minutes!! Gotta love that...lol!! It's a lot easier to make cleaning fun when it is not your own kid and you haven't already spent the entire morning fighting with them ;)
We had a very nice little visit! The kids got clean rooms out of it...I got her famous mac and cheese recipe that Jessi ADORES... and Nicole got a bag of weed! Pampered chef Dill weed ....that is ;) We also decided that tomorrow we are going to ACMoore and then come back here and SCRAP!! We haven't scrapped together in ages and I can't wait (to talk for hours and get maybe 1 page done...lol)!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

LOL, Yeah it is way easier to get other peoples kids to clean their rooms!
I had fun playing with him after, that kid is hilarious!

Now I gotta get cleaning my room, LOL!