Dear Zit,
I realize that with the stress from the trip, the crappy eating on said trip, and the copious amounts of sunscreen applied on my face ...also on 'the trip'.... I pretty much rolled out the red carpet in an invitation for you to join in all the fun. But we are home now. We have been home for a week. There is no more stress. There is no more crappy food (ok...well...a lot LESS crappy food). There is no more sunscreen (except what is in my Bare Minerals...but that doesn't count). It is time for you to go. For real. You are huge. You are gross. You are no longer welcome (not that you ever were).
I understand that many years ago we were constant companions for a long time until I met my good friend, Accutane. Then you tried to move in on me again when I was pregnant with Sean. This time my new friend, Proactiv, showed you and your friends the door. Don't make me have to ask one of them to come back open up a can of whoopass on your sorry ass self. Leave quietly. Leave quickly....and we can pretend that none of this ever happened.
Your unwilling host,
Colleen
9 comments:
You crack me up!! I don't know where you come up with this stuff! I love it! haha
ROFL! Your too funny!!
Totally Cute!
I heard that either toothpaste or calamine lotion do a good job of attaching zits. BTW, that letter to the zit is a hoot!
I heard semen will attack zits, too!
omg Rick
Rick... do I need to ban you from my blog? You are such a pig.
I was kidding! Man, doesn't anyone have a dirty sense of humor other than me and AJ?
I Do Rick
Post a Comment