Sunday, February 25, 2007

Just got tagged

I just got tagged by my friend Tina C from scrapbook.com! I have to write 6 weird things about myself. Only 6!!?? LOL

1- I love iced tea mix mixed with just a teeny bit of water to make a paste. I probably haven't had it in 2 years though because the sugar and caffeine keep me up all night.... and because I know it's weird.

2- I hate eating at other people's houses because I am afraid they will make something that I don't like.

3- My pinky toenails are so tiny that you can barely see them.

4- When I have to let the dogs out at night I am fine for awhile and then I get completely freaked out by what could be in the woods or in the field that I can't see and I sprint back into the house....lol

5- I have a CD in my car stereo right now with a bunch of Meatloaf and Celie Dion that I downloaded the other night.

6- I always have to be planning SOME kind of trip.

I am not tagging anyone... but if you wanna do it, I'd love to see your answers! It's good to know here about the other weirdos out there :)

2 comments:

Kristie said...

#1 is gross! #4 I can completely understand! I made Tim let the dogs in at night because it scared me (when we were staying at your house), the woods are creepy out there. =o)

Anonymous said...

6 weird things about me...Oh boy

#1 I married Jerry Philbrick and I like it :)

#2 I don't like to go on long trips cause I have to pee like every 20 minutes it seems and I am afraid people will get pissed off if I ask them to stop. (I almost peed my pants getting to the Godsmack concert)

#3 I don't like to touch people's hands, so I wear gloves a lot when I go out...the only good thing about winter.

#4 I grow three black hairs out of my chin that I have to pluck all the time...I call them my hag hairs..I would love to have electrolisis on them.

#5 I usually stash chocolate in my house so I don't have to share it...(wish I had some the other night for you Colleen I have to re-stock)

#6 I don't like to get the mail. The thought of crossing the street and getting it stresses me out...I bet I have a week worth of mail in the box right now LOL

Wow #6 is weird...LOL....I don't like the woods down back of my house..when I am out with the dog I always picture some creature running out of the woods at me.