Tuesday, February 20, 2007

So far so good :)


Sean couldn't find his hat and put on Jordan's instead. A future man who is perfectly comfortable in his manly sexuality...or something else...only time will tell. :D LOL

It's February vacation week and so far I haven't felt the need to murder anyone ;) Jessi has had friends over pretty much every day, but that is a good thing because all the kids play together and pretty much entertain themselves. We like that. The plow guy made the COOLEST big snowhill right in front of the house and that is "THE place to be" this week. Too bad it's so snot-freezing cold that they can't play outside as long as they would like to. So today Liv and Jordan (sisters, our ex-neighbors and Jessi's best friends) will head home to Bangor after an extra long 'weekend' of fun. Tomorrow's plan is just me and the kids going to the library and maybe something else fun. On Thursday or Friday Jessi is going with Liv and Jordan and their family to Portland for a night to do the 'shopping, Chuck E Cheese, Build-a-bear' thing. Yeah... tough life she leads, huh? I have been trying to think of something fun to do with Sean...but I can't really think of anything. Oh well...it's not his vacation anyway. His whole life is vacation!

So Rick says I need to make a birthday wish list. I guess I can do that. I would rather make a list of stuff for people to choose from than say "I want ____." Where is the fun in that? I may as well just go buy it myself! So here is my list...

  • Gift Certificate to Vance's Tropicical Fish (or since it's kind of out of the way an envelope with cash that say's "for vance's" on it....lol)
  • One of those foot spa thingys
  • Gift Certificate to scrap-tastic
  • Gift Certificate to Rocky Mountain
  • Dixie Chicks 'Shut up and Sing' DVD
  • A Magritte coffee table book
  • Kitchen-aid slicer/shredder attachment and/or pouring shield
  • Total gym!
  • A new car ;)
  • There are a couple books I want so a GC to Borders would be good too :)
  • I haven't gotten any new dragons in a long time (and I finally found them all the other day in a box in the basement...but I don't have a knic-knacky them to put them on...ANOTHER good idea ;) )... Ebay has lots as do other places on the web. Do a search for "pocket dragons."
I think that's enough ideas :) I can't even think of anything else really unless there is some random blog reader out there that wants to send me a million dollars...lol!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sounds like a great list to me! Have fun with your kids this week.

Rick Jordan said...

I like your list- I'm definitely getting you the new car! LOL.

Anonymous said...

I think the new car sounds great!