Friday, February 23, 2007

Stuff I HATE doing but have been making myself do anway

  • Well #1 would have to be exercise! I freaking HATE IT! I use a Gazelle and I HATE the monotony of it. I have worked out 4x this week so far though and that is great because I HATE IT!!! Rick says once I get used to it, I will look forward to it. I think he has been hittin' the crack pipe a little hard.
  • Moisturizing. LOVE the way my skin feels and looks since I started doing it daily a couple weeks ago. HATE doing it! I hate that cold, clammy feel until it dries. And I hate waiting to get dressed until it dries.
  • My shiny sink. Yup... I am doing the flylady thing again. I have been for about 3 weeks now... with a little setback after the vacay... It is pretty much routine now. I get up, start the coffee, shine the sink and pick up the kitchen while I wait for the coffee to brew. So I guess I don't HATE it since I LOVE having a clean kitchen all the time...but since I already typed it all out.. I am leaving it here...lol
  • Folding laundry. I effing hate folding laundry!! In fact... I hate it so much that I usually make Jessi or Rick do it unless I feel guilty because so much clean laundry has piled up that it would be cruel and unusual punishment to make them do it. So I am trying to force myself to fold the clothes right they are done. It is definitely a work in progress.

That's all I can think of offhand. Those are the few things that I daily grumble and bitch to myself and fight with myself about. I fully realize that I have things pretty good and I am grateful for that, but that doesn't mean that I am never allowed to have things that I don't like about my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DONT fold laundry...and that is why bedroom looks like a clothing store exploded. I hate the mess though. I wish I was better at that. I hate dishes too. I have a dishwasher now...I keep forgetting and by the time it hits me the dishes are all crusty and I have to wash them before I wash them :) You are doing awesome at exercising. They say it only takes 4 or 5 times of doing something before it becomes a habit. That is what they said at this seminar I want to anyway. That is why I am a nymphomaniac........ROFLMAO...

Nicole said...

ROFL!!!! I feel ya on all but the shiny sink thing!