Saturday, May 13, 2006

Ahhhhh.....Peace



It's NOT RAINING! It's not exactly sunny either, but I'll take it. The day has started out GRRRRRRRRRREAT! Jessi is at a sleepover, Rick was up at his regular 330 and then headed off to work. Sean and I slept in til 8ish, then got up and cleaned our rooms as we do every Saturday morning. It's such a routine now, that there is little resistance to the job....plus he had incentive of FINALLY being able to PLAY OUTSIDE! And that's where he is now...a happy, happy boy outside playing in the dirt with his dog. And it's blissfully peaceful inside...just the way I like it :)

Geesh...I re-read my blog yesterday and it sounded like I was about a half hour from getting out the razors...lol! The day turned around after I blogged, I got all the stuff done that I had planned on getting done. My MIL took me to the Enchanted Garden and got me 2 GORGEOUS hanging flower baskets for mother's day. Jessi went for a sleepover after cleaning her room without drama...since she wanted to leave ;) (Man do I LOVE those naturally occuring incentives!!) My Nana is home. Although she shouldn't be. The hospital wanted her to go to a rehab place for a few days just to make sure she's ready to be home. Yeah...right. This is the same woman that says the only way she's leaving her home is in a pine box. So, she pretty much told the hospital staff that they could take thier rehab and stick it where thee sun don't shine. She is so unbelievably stubborn. (hmmm...maybe I inherited more of her genes than just body type ;) ) BUT...while I gotta admire her for her strength, I hope that when I am that age, I take others feelings into consideration more than she. Yes, she is not in a rehab, but she is not well, so my aunt has to stay with her, and neglect her family and life for who knows how long.

The boy is back inside....guess it's a little too chilly out to play for too long. I think we'll go play trains :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»