Monday, May 15, 2006

Water Water Everywhere

This is my aunts backyard in Massachusets. She is FREAKIN' OUT. I guess it's even closer now and there is already 3-4 inches of water in her basement. And it seems, there is no end in sight to the rain and flooding. Sucks for my Aunt and could potentially suck for me too! The big Scrapbooking convention is in Manchester, NH...which is partially evacuated and in a 'state of emergency' due to all the flooding. Just freaking great. I called the hotel and the perky hotel boy said everything is still on. It had better be. I swear to god if I don't get this vacation people are going to DIE!!! Drama? HELL YES I HAVE DRAMA! My Son just turned 4 and I have never left him overnight to go on a trip. What does THAT tell you!? I am LONG FREAKING OVERDUE!! There...that's out of my system...lol. Along this same line of thinking I had a great time packing up my scrappin' stuff today. Even eeked out a layout before I packed it all up ;) I thought I would have a really hard time deciding what to bring and what to leave, but it wasn't so bad...just took little planning ahead! I know I brought a ton of crap I probably won't even touch, particularly once we break out the bottle of O3 ;) ...but better to have it and not use it than not have it and wish I did have it, right?

No comments: