Saturday, May 06, 2006

It's NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY!!


It started out a great day! I had BIG plans for today!! Got up at 8am, planned to clean the house in time for all the festivities to begin on scrapbook.com and 2peasinabucket.com...since they are both 3 time zones away, I was golden. All up until I sat down to watch one of the episodes of the Dog Whisperer I had DVRd. All of a sudden it's 3pm and I have scrapped NOTHING and watched ALL of the Dog Whispererers on the DVR. You got a dog in need of training, I'm your girl. You got a picture in need of scrappin'.....maybe tomorrow ;) I DID manage to get the house all cleaned up in between eps. I did finally make it into the scraproom at around 7 after talking to mom on the phone for 2 hours and going grocery shopping with the whole fam. And I did create ONE Layout...kind of a half-assed one...but it's cute! AND I DID win stuff on scrapbook.com! So NSD was not a complete wash!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»