Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Baby it's HOT outside

It's been a nice quiet week so far. Just the way I like it. We hung out around the house on Monday and did a few house projects. Rick's big project was making a fire pit so that we can start burning all of our construction debris and save ourselves the $500 fee of disposing it. Personally...I would not have chosen the hottest day of the year so far to sit in front of a fire...nor would I have chosen to keep on the 2 layers of clothing that I had on from my early morning turkey hunting excursion while I sat in front of said fire...but that's just me I guess ;) MY big project this week is getting the house ready for the much anticipated arrival of our newest family member!!

The blackflies are less ravenous and numerous finally. So we are all spending lots of time playing outside...even ME!! I have never been an outdoor girl before. But yesterday Sean, Nicky and I had a great game of kickball, then I did some outdoor projects while Sean played on the swing set. In the evening the past few days spending the whole evening watching TV, I like to just sit out on the porch in my adirondack chair and enjoy the peace and quiet of the days end....that is...until the mosquitos find me. I can't wait til we get that porch screened in!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»