UGH! What a crappy week. I feel like I have relocated to Seattle...no...not Seattle...more like the Rainforest, complete with stir crazy monkeys. The kids sure got used to having a yard to play in FAST (as did the Mommy)...this week of indoor play is grating on everyones last nerve. The kids are bored and grumpy and WILD, I have felt lazy and tired all week...and grumpy, and it's turkey season so Rick gets up at 330 every morning to hunt before work (freakin idiot, but thats a whole other blog...lol) so he's tired and grumpy too. Also, my Nana is in the hospital with heart failure on top of the COPD she has been battling for a few years now. I talked to her yesterday and she sounded terrbile :( It's just buckets of fun around here this week.
OK...so today, rain or not...I am kicking it up a notch. I have already done 2 loads of laundry. As soon as I get done typing I will go take a shower and Sean and I will go grocery shopping. I will come home, put the groceries AWAY right AWAY ....not even JUST the refrigerator stuff either...ALL OF THEM...lol. Then I will CLEAN this sty of a house and cook a chinese feast!! OK...so now it's in print for all the bored ...really bored if you are still reading this... masses to read...so I HAVE to do it all. Sorry couch...you'll have to hang out without me today ;)
2 comments:
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
Hope you got it all done! How was the Chinese feast? Min
Post a Comment