
I really hate it when one of my favorite shows comes to an end. It's like losing a friend. A friend that was there for you every week without fail...except when they went away for their summer vacation ;) My latest television casualty is 'Charmed.' Damn I love that show! It made me wish I had sisters...and on more than one occasion I have found myself trying to 'orb' the remote to myself from across the room, or 'freeze' Rick at JUST the right time ....rofl! But all good things must come to an end right. At least being the victim of a station merge, this one is going out while it was still great. The only thing I hate worse than losing a show is a show that keeps on going and going...even though it should be over. Roseanne is the first to come to mind on that topic. ER is pushing it a bit too...although they freakin' KILLED me with the cliffhanger ending this season! WTF!? You can't just LEAVE ME with the image of my PRECIOUS LUCA stricken with the grief and panic of knowing that he may be about to lose his love and his baby and not be able to do a THING about it!! GEESH!
Anyway...goodbye Piper, Pheobe and Page. You will always live on in my heart as one of my favorite shows ever...and in the reruns on TNT ;)
2 comments:
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
Post a Comment