Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Kmart is HOT!

Mondays are DH's day off, so we usually spend the day shopping and hanging out. Yesterday we stopped at my favorite LSS (local scrapbook store for you 'non-scrappers') DH came in and shopped with me ...which NEVER happens!! SO....I had to reward him with a trip to Kmart to look at :::insert deep redneck voice here::: "huntin' stuff." Which we did. Then we headed over to the toiletries because we needed toothpaste and shampoo and stuff. All pretty mundane, huh? Yeah. All up until we got to the K-mart Sex Section. Yup. That's what I said. Apparently part of Kmarts new marketing plan involves spicing up the sex lives of the Kmart shopping masses. They had multiple types of flavored massage oils, even more bottles of lube...hot...tingle...just plain ole regular, powders, a bigger condom selection than condom world on Newbury Street, and the piece de resistance..........the vibrating cock ring (batteries included). I am not even kidding....and there was only ONE LEFT! There are some VERY happy blue-haired ladies and thrifty redneck women out there right now. So I guess Kmart is doing it's part to make the world a better place...one orgasm at a time :)

No comments: