I HATE giving the dog a bath. The dog hates GETTING a bath. All of which makes for MUCH procrastination when it comes to Nicky getting a bath. All week long Nicky has been reekin' to high heaven...all week long I have been finding better things to do than give him a bath. But today I broke down and wrestled all 75lbs of angry, sulky collie into the tub.But just look how pretty he is now :) I EVEN clipped his nails...which is an even bigger feat than the bath that often is accompanied by much snarling, teeth nashing and a full-out WWF match between us. It's not pretty.
The rest of the day was spent doing yard work...which I HATE...but at least it's a little too chilly and windy for the blackflies. I shoveled and wheelbarreled dirt for what seemed like enternity...and it doesnt even look like I did anything. How's THAT for gratification :-[ We also took a little jaunt to Dick's Sporting Goods...woo hoo(<---insert sarcasm here). Rick had a coupon and gave me the puppy dog eyes begging for a little shopping spree. As if I even had a choice there when he and I both know that in a couple weeks I'll be spending a few hundred on scrapbooking ;)
2 comments:
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
Post a Comment