Wednesday, May 03, 2006

HEY....You're a crazy bitch.....



I LOVE MUSIC :) It's a big music month this month too!! The highlight being the new Dixie Chicks CD being release on the 23rd. I LOVE the single thats been released...so I think this CD is gonna be a good one! Pearl Jam also comes out with a new CD that Rolling Stone is touting as maybe their best ever. My brother is going to pick that one up today and I'm sure he'll make me a copy...so I won't have to buy that one. He'll also buy the new Chili Peppers that's coming out next week and copy that one for me too :) He won't, however, be buying the Chicks CD...so I will have to fork out a little dough this month. I also still need to pick up the new Cowboy Mouth CD...I bought it for my best friends birthday...but she hasnt made me a copy yet :)...so I think I'll have to buy my own. I LOVE Cowboy Mouth!! They are so great and even better LIVE!! (They would have to be for Nicole and I to be willing to drive all the way to Boston and back in a day just to go see them!)

All this great music...and I got nuthin' good to listen to right now on my way to the Dentist. ::::a few minutes later::::: Now I do ;) I am kidless today so I made a great 'parental advisory' CD full of the new Buckcherry-Crazy Bitch (LOVE that song!!), Godsmack, Lyrics Born, Shakira, and a little country just to mix it up a little ;) I love my kids....but I love my kidless Wednesdays!

No comments: