It is cold.
It is yucky.
It is raining annd dark out.
I am getting a cold.
I feel yucky.
I have PMS and feel dark in.
LOL...that was very pathetic.
Anyway..it is a BLECH kind of day. So after being bitchy to everyone for no reason I decided I was better off upstairs in my room watching TV alone. When I started crying during the scene of 'Jerry McGuire' when whatshisname is unconscious and his wife is on the phone with Tom Cruise (blech) freaking out, I realized the root of my feelings of blechiness ;) The kids left with the in-laws to go chestnut and acorn collecting (don't even GET me started....I have NO idea why this is the day they chose for this activity...or even what the point of doing it in the first place is???) As soon as the kids left....I knew my peace and quiet was over. I don't even think they were out of the driveway when I hear the pitter-patter of Rick's feet headed up the stairs. Now in addition to my current mood there is another BIG reason upstairs is a good place to be...Its football day and the Vikings play at 1. Fairly normal except that Rick is a RABID Vikings fan and doesn't just 'watch' the game. Instead he subscribed to ESPN's season pass on the computer so that he could listen to the game with the MINNESOTA announcers blaring out of the scraproom computer...while WATCHING the game in the livingroom on TV with the sound turned all the way down. Yup...kill me now. So I am TRYING to watch 'The Beastmaster' (don't ask) and up he comes up and to taunt me...tickle me...tackle me...bribe me... and generally just drive me crazy until I agree to come down and 'be with him.' So here I am. All wrapped up in a quilt on the couch. Surfing the 'net and listening to Rick tell me all about his hunting plans for this season...ALL the reasons why it's REALLY IMPORTANT that the vikings win the coin toss...and fending off repeated offers (Can I get you a drink...Do you want me to make a pizza for us to share...Are you sure you don't want a drink?.....) for anything and everything we own since he knows I am grumpy . It's nice to feel needed and wanted I guess...but who knows when I am going to be able to catch 'The Beastmaster' again!!? ;)
2 comments:
What, no offer for a fountain soda???? LOL!
lol...He probably would have if I still drank soda....lol
Post a Comment