Monday, November 20, 2006

Spreading my creative wings..... ROFL


I am just crankin' out the layouts for Nana's album!! You can see them here...or over on the left in that little photobar thingy :) I've got 10 done so far. I think I should have at least 20 in there...I think.... I am having fun with it because I am just 'having fun with it' Not trying to be perfect...using stuff I forgot I had or was chicken to try...and just playing will all my schtuff. I {heart} my schtuff...lol!!

OK OK....I will ADMIT IT! I had a lot of fun painting pottery yesterday! In fact, we had such a good time that we have already made plans to go again next weekend and bring all the kids. Jessi wanted to come along yesterday, but mean mommy said no ;) Every other Sunday is reserved for Nicole and I to get together and raise us some hell ...lol!! Our lives have changed so much over the past couple years. We used to see each other ALL the time, but now it's only once a week or sometimes once every 2 weeks. She is busy with her career...I am busy being a soccer mom with no kids that play soccer...plus we are way out here in the country now, so the 'pop-in' visits are a bit inconvenient :) Not that we still don't log in about 100 hours of phone time a week though ;) Can't wait til next weekend! It's going to be chaos and I love me some chaos...lol!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Told ya! I knew we would have fun!! Can't wait to go next weekend and have me some chaos!!!

Nicole said...

Forgot to say that I think Rainy Nana is gonna LOVE her album! Your doing a great job!

Becky said...

WOW, you have been crankin out the LOs!!! FAB!

Sounds like fun with Nicole! Wish I lived closer :(