Wednesday, March 21, 2007

BLAAAaaahhhh...........................

REALLY having trouble gettin' my ass in gear today!! Sean is at the in-laws... Jessi is at school.... I should be doing SOMETHING productive, right? I should at LEAST be cleaning my scraproom so that it's ready for my 'kids class' this afternoon. I think I am getting sick or something. I am so tired! I am freezing!! I have a faint stomache-ache and I am all stuffed up. BLAH BLAH BLAH ....I know.

We watched 'Borat' the other night. It was.... umm.... well..... it was something....lol! It was one of those movies that Rick and I didn't even DISCUSS when it was over... just kind of looked at each other quizzically and he headed upstairs to shower before bed...lol. There are definitely MANY 'laugh-out-loud' moments... but there are just as many "OMG what the hell is WRONG with the people who created this movie!!??" moments!

I am thinking about canceling the Blockbuster Online service. We just don't watch enough movies. I have had Babel here for at least 2 weeks. I think we would save money by just renting a movie at the video store when we want to. We used to watch tons of movies and it was totally worth it!!

Well I think I have bored you all enough... I told you I was feeling "BLAH" today!

1 comment:

Artistically Twisted said...

You used to Watch tons of movies until the Wii.... and until you couldn't get rid of us always being around! ;0p