We pretty much knew yesterday that we were going to have a snow day today, so it was no surprise when that text message came along at the crack of dawn. The kids were out playing in it before the clock even struck 7am...lol! They have been in and out all day. We also spend a couple hours all scrapbooking together. Both kids are QUITE the little scrappers ;) Sean is too funny! He doesn't consider a page 'done' until the edges are FULLY inked..lol!!
And a day off from school wouldn't be complete without some 'Jessi friends' here... so they are on the way right now from Bangor (yes...their mother is apparently either crazy or desperate to drive them all the way out here in a blizzard...lol). That will give me a chance to get some housework done without kiddos all up in my grill!
Rick came through again!! This time it was Jerry's turn to get 'hooked up' with a shiny new job. They are SO excited that they will be working for the same company (different buildings). I can't even imagine how excited Jerry must be to not have to drive 2 hours to work and 2 hours back!! And word on the street is that he won't be driving to work at ALL ...lol... as he and Rick are going to carpool. Awwwwww ...so cute ...lol ;) When Jessi found out she said to Rick... "Awwww... Daddy gets to go to worky with his wittle buddy." Hee Hee ;)

5 comments:
I have more hook ups than Bill Dance- when your time comes, I will hook you up at Hartt, too! LOL! No, probably better not because you'd find out about all my girlfriends! LOL.
You know what Amazes me is that if school hadn't been canceled it would be like pure torture for them to go out two second before they "Haaaaaaaaaaave to" ... but hey if it is a snowday.... WooHoo out the door at the crack of dawn building igloos!
I like Sean's Boneyard page.... and the intensity with which he is doing the stamping.
I am soooooooooooooo happy! I Soooooooooooooo Got'hooked up'!!
Yeah, I figure Half the cost and twice as fun! Hey it is totally a MANLY Carpool!
Jessi is Awesome for that comment! She rocks!
totally cool page, Sean!! You're right, a page is just not done without the inked edges!!
Tell Jess that I tease Jerry about it too...But you know what it is really cool. I think it is good they are going to be in different buildings though God would anything get done? :) Sean man awesome page. Kids don't think too much about it they just do what they like and it comes out awesome! He looks like his is having fun. I would have come over Colleen...but you know how that would have ended LOL :) Actually we had a friend over too.
sounds like it turned out to be a great day.. no snow days in Miami, Florida!! and Seans page looks awesome =)
Post a Comment